Dan-Corn - Unloading System
The Dan-Corn unloading system for round, steel bins consists of an unloading auger with a drive unit, a centre
sump and a number of intermediate sumps operated by an external handle.
The drive unit is available in 3 different models:
(1) a horizontal drive unit with an extension facility, (2) a 25° incline drive unit or (3) a vertical drive unit to enable vertical unloading directly onto a truck or other transport system. In addition to the unloading auger, a sweep auger can be mounted which enables the bin to self-empty be nearly 100%. The sweep auger can be equipped with a separate motor or driven by the unloading auger.
- Flexible construction
- For bins with a diameter from 4.6 to 32.0 m
- Available in 6” (152 mm), 8” (203 mm) and
- 10” (254 mm) augers
- Capacities from 35 to 100 tons/h
- Value for money
- Simple, strong construction
- Long durability
- Minimal maintenance
- Patented scraping system