DAVCO - Model BC504 - Brush Cutter
From Brush Cutter
The DAVCO BC504 Brush Cutter is available for the 14-20 gpm skid-steer carriers. The DAVCO BC504 Brush Cutter is designed for hours of low maintenance and easy operation. The DAVCO BC504 Brush Cutter attaches to the carrier using an industry standard quick-attach mount. All required hydraulic hoses and quick couplers are included for fast, easy connection to the carrier. Carriers operating with DAVCO brush cutters must be equipped with safety approved shielding (i.e. the front door) as a safety precaution.
- Attachment type: Industrial Brush Cutter
- Model Number: BC504
- Attachment Weight: 975 lbs.
- Required Hydraulic Flow: 15-20 gpm
- Required Hydraulic Pressure: 3000 psi
- Dimensions: Length 72' Width 60' Height 20.5'
- Cutting Width: 58'
- Cutting capacity: 3'
- Cutting height: 0 (your Choice)
- Operation: True Direct Drive
- Tip speed:
- 15 Gpm =10737 (707 Rpm)
- 20 Gpm =14303 (942 Rpm)
Note: The Davco® Industrial strength rotary Mulcher/ Brush cutter uses tremendous flywheel inertia generating torque and does not require a high RPM to give it its optimum cutting speed.
- Features: 3 blades, able to sharpen & turn over to use other side
- Jamb Guard (helps prevent debris from jamming up)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Manuals: Yes