DAVCO - Model BC604SS - Brush Cutter
From Brush Cutter
Choosing a brush cutter for your rubber track loader or skidsteer is an important business decision. For efficiency and money making productivity, you want to make that selection based on what you'll be cutting, the terrain, desired end results, and ultimately, the cost per acre cleared. The DAVCO® industrial-strength rotary BC 604 SS Brush Cutter is hard to beat when you're doing roadside, right-of-way, seismic, sight lines, other vegetation clearing, or for when you just need to knock it down. Get the results you need cleaning up trails, preparing sites for construction projects, providing fire-control, clearing orchards, lease reclamations, or fence line maintenance, by combining a Posi-Track or Skid Steer.
With the DAVCO® industrial-strength rotary BC 604 SS Brush Cutter you have made the best choice with efficient low cost per acre cleared. Carriers operating with DAVCO© brush cutters must be equipped with safety approved shielding (i.e. the front door) as a safety precaution.
- Direct Drive
- Weight: 1550 pounds
- For mounting on skid steers
- Cutting Capacity: 4-6 inches
- 4 Blades with Reversible Cutting Edge
- Cutting Width: 60 inches
- Overall Width: 64 inches
- Hydraulic Flow required: 22-30 gpm, 3000 psi
- Low mount Universal Quick Attach
This heavy-duty rotary mulcher/brush cutter is fast cutting, easily mounted and is low maintenance.
- Attachment type: Industrial Brush Cutter
- Model Number: BC604SS
- Attachment Weight: 1500 lbs.
- Required Hydraulic Flow: 21-30 gpm
- Required Hydraulic Pressure: 3000 psi
- Dimensions: Length 69' Width 64' Height 26'
- Cutting Width: 60'
- Cutting capacity: 6'
- Cutting height: 0 (your choice)
- Operation: True Direct Drive
- Tip speed: 21 Gpm =10104 (644 Rpm)
- 30 Gpm =13775 (877 Rpm) Note: The DavcoÒ Industrial strength rotary Mulcher/ Brush cutter uses tremendous flywheel inertia generating torque and does not require a high RPM to give it its optimum cutting speed.
- Features: 4 blades, able to sharpen & turn over to use other side
- Safety Swing Bar
- Warranty: 12 months
- Manuals: Yes