Davimac - Model ED - Seed Drill
The Davimac ED Seed Drill combines all the best features of the larger drills but at a more competitive price to satisfy all your drilling needs. The Davimac ED Drills are designed and tested to ensure precise seeding depth, consistent seed placement and reduced soil disturbance to provide optimal yield. The ED Drills heavy duty construction, high quality drive system and a powder coated finish ensures a quality built product for the farmer who only wants the best. The robust, low maintenance seed drill has a frame that is fabricated from 100x100x5 RHS and has 3 tool bars and 450mm row spacing. The frame is assembled with our jigs and is then rotated to ensure high quality welds to produce a highly strong frame that can cope with the rigors of our demanding Australian conditions.
- The ED Seed Drill features 25mm coil tines with Baker Boots fitted; renowned for giving excellent seed to soil contact and optimal germination rates.
- Optional disc coulters can be fitted on the trailing ED seed drill. The disc coulters features large 400mm (16') disc which last twice as long than 360mm (14') discs- cutting down costs. Furthermore the exceptionally large hubs featured on the disc units are heavier than industry standard meaning a longer durability and strength.
- Excellent tine layout for the best possible trash flow
- The large capacity seed and fertiliser box can sow from small seeds up to large seeds with rates from 4kg to 200kg per hectare. Quality in cab mounted acre meter as standard
- Simple robust design.
- Built to last.
- Easy to operate.
- Readily available bearings, sprockets and gearboxes.
- Powder coated for a long lasting finish and protection from corrosion.
- Small Seed Box
- Trailing or 3pl
- Trailing Disc Coulters
- Rear tow hitch.
- Rubber tyre roller