Ferris - Model F210Z - Zero Turn Lawn Mower
Engineered to tame even the most demanding environments, you'll find the Ferris F210Z is up to the challenge. Equipped with premium components, like dual commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-5400 Powertrain Transaxles and cast-iron spindles with top access grease fittings, this is one workhorse you and your crew can depend on. Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard 810 and Vanguard 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System or a Kawasaki FX801V, all with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†
- NEW! Now available with a Vanguard™ 810 engine option that delivers dependable power at a budget friendly price.
- Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- iCD™ Cutting System delivers better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality even up to 10 mph.
- Enhanced comfort with suspension seat in premium mid-back design, featuring adjustable cushioned armrests.
- Easy, smooth & precise control with long-lasting pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Foot-operated deck for easy cut height adjustments from 1.5″ to 6″ in .25″ increments.
- 24” drive tires for enhanced traction, flat-free front caster tires, 11-gallon dual fuel tanks and our cast iron, greaseable spindles for lasting performance.
- Integrated transmission with dual, commercial-grade, fan-cooled Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles.
- Convenient removable floor pan for easier lawn mower maintenance.
- Commercial lawn mower attachment options like collection systems, a LED light kit, a mulch kit and a trailer hitch kit.