DeckRider - Model DR15 - Static Base Cherry Pickers
The DeckRider 15 (DR15) is a static base lift platform developed specifically to help compliance with 'Working at Height' regulations in the steel erection industry. Its unique low weight design allows the DR15 static base lift platform to be used at an earlier stage of build by working off the prepared steelwork prior to laying the concrete slab. Upper floor steel assembly can then continue whilst lower levels are freed for rebar work, casting and light traffic. The reliance on waiting for the slab to achieve sufficient load-bearing strength is removed, making steel erection swifter and more efficient.
Lifting points allow the DR15 static base lift platform to be craned into position quickly and easily and the base frame 'sled' has a variable width facility to cater for differing pitches of profiled steelwork.
A 1.80m wide cage provides more room for materials and tools and a 150° fly-boom with 100° cage rotation, helps to increase accuracy when positioning the DR15 static base lift platform.
- Working Height : 15.7m (51ft 6in)
- Working Outreach : 9.4m (31ft)
- On-board Generator : Providing power for tools & equipment
- Fully Proportional Hydraulic Controls: Simple, reliable & easy to maintain
- 1.8m Wide Cage : More room for tools & equipment
- Cage Rotation & Fly-Boom : Improved access to applications