- Defender is formulated with very little water allowing the PO3 to remain stable in the jug.
- Defender contains a higher percentage of PO3 than other phosphate fertilizers.
- Defender can be used at lower rates per acre than other phosphite fertilizers making it economical and effective
- Defender is compatible with most fertilizers and pesticides
- Defender can be used as a buffer to prevent alkaline hydrolysis
What is Defender
Defender is a urea-phosphite, the newest of the phosphite technologies. Defender is very highly concentrated and has a low use rate for all specialty crops. Defender provides unique technologies for reducing pathogen populations, and provides nitrogen when used in foliar treatments.
Defender & Tazer
Defender can be used along with Tazer fungicide to expand Tazer’s efficacy against soil born and foliar diseases.