Delta Screw Compressor Unit
The packages are delivered completely assembled for prompt and simple installation. Local or piped inlet air configurations available, as well as nitrogen duty versions. These heavy duty single stage machines are designed for minimal life cycle cost in continuous and/or severe duty environments: not derated plant air compressors. Perfect replacement for sliding vane compressors. Optimized energy usage in low pressure applications.
- 100% oil free
- Optimized performance through various rotors profiles and tailored compression ratios
- Dependable, maintenance free air cooling
- Mechanical oil pump, integrated oil sump, and thermostatically controlled oil cooler
- All maintenance elements grouped on one side
- Integrated gearbox and multiple ratios achieve specified flow within +/- 2%
- Intake Volume Flow: From 200 to 15.000 m3/h.
- Pressure Operation: Up to 4,5 bar absolute.
- Medium: Air and inert gases.
- General Application: Aerzen Delta Screw compressor unit is the ideal solution for the dry, oil-free and clean compression of air and inert gases.
- Note: Normally ordered in turnkey package form.