Perten Delta SomaScope - Model Smart - Somatic Cell Counter
- LED Light Source Feature saves money based on long lifetime and limited need for gains adjustments or calibration
- Dual Photomultiplier ensures the counting of every cell and validation of repeatability. Reports a Q-value for every analysis.
- Flow Cell Cytometer - Provides a low cost analyzer that leads the industry in accuracy, repeatability and durability
- Auto Clean and Auto Zero automatically maintain sample preparation unit and flow cell. This reduces the need for technician time spent on preparation and maintenance.
- Intuitive Software allows for rapid implementation. Data can be exported to create reports.
- The Staining Solution is a non-mutagenic stain that more accurately stains somatic cells. Delta’s use of this stain is based on our commitment to providing safe products for users.
- Versatility - The SomaScope Smart provides the user with an accurate, durable analyzer that can be used to measure individual raw cow samples or in-process preserved samples.
Products: For fresh or preserved cow, sheep, goat, buffalo, and camel milk
Measuring speed: up to 120 samples per hour
Measuring range: From 0 to 1 x 107 cells/ml
Accuracy (CV*): < 10% relative to Direct Microscopic Somatic Cells Count
Repeatability (CV*): < 5% at 1 x 105 cells/ml, 3% at 3 x 105 cells/ml, < 2% between 0.5 - 2 x 106 cells/ml
Linearity: Up to 1 x 107 cells/ml
Sample volume: 3 ml (replicates 1.5 ml)
Sample temperature: +40°C ± 2°C (+104°F ± 35°F)
Carry-over: < 1%
System dimensions (D x W x H): 18.50' x 29.13' x 14.57', (47 cm x 74 cm x 37 cm)
Weight: 62 lb (28 kg)
Power supply: 110 V-240V, 50 to 60 Hz, 150 VA incl. PC
Standards/approvals: IDF 148-2, ISO 13366-2, NCIMS, FDA Form 2400, EMC directive 2004/108/EC, Low-voltage directive 2006/95/EC, CE The management system governing the manufacturing of this product is ISO 9001 registered.