DEM - Model C Series - Venturi Injectors
The “C” series injectors are supplied with 3 water nozzle bushings for accurate sizing of injector to water flow. They are equipped with a metering screw or use metering tips to adjust the dilution of the product. C Series injectors have a Ryton metering knob and check valve core for high chemical resistance and operate in pressure as high as 700 PSI (48 Bar) with water at room temperature or 500 PSI (34 Bar) with water at 150 degrees F (66 degrees C). A stainless steel metering knob is available for high pressure (700-3000 PSI or 48-204 Bar). A polypropylene model P203C is also available for high chemical resistance.
- Ryton metering knob and check valve core for high chemical resistance.
- Operates at pressure to 700 PSI (48 Bar) with water at room temperature and 500 PSI (34 Bar) with water at 150 degrees F (66 degrees C).
- Stainless steel metering knob option for high pressure situations (700-3000 PSI or 48-204 Bar)
- Chemical dilution adjusts with metering screw or metering tips
- Metering knob assembly can be oriented in any direction for ease of access in tight spots.
- Small (1/4 inch barb) and large (3/8 inch barb) metering knobs are interchangeable on all inline injectors.
- Each injector is supplied with 3 water nozzle bushings for precise sizing of to water flow