Demco - Model 1250 - Sprayer
The 1250 gallon polyethylene tank has a 16' flip-top lid and 2 high volume jet agitators. It's molded in trough drains spills to the rear of the sprayer. The 100 gallon 2 stage sump provides optimum tank drainage and decreases sloshing. External liquid site gauge. 120 gallon rear mounted rinse tank. 2 1/2 gallon hand wash tank. Steel formed frame with 30' ground clearance reduces crop damage. Fold-away ladder provides easy access to the large work platform for added safety when filling the tank.
• Large storage compartment conveniently located for storing extra nozzles, clamps, etc.
• The hydraulic front fold booms feature a nitrogen charged accumulator system combined with leveling linkage and shock absorbers to soften the ride. Live hydraulic control block requires only one set of remote outlets to perform all boom functions.
• Booms feature independent wing fold, hydraulic height adjust, wing leveling and outer wing breakaway.
• Boom can be folded to spray in a 60' or an unfolded 80 / 90' width.
• Boom folds to a transport width of 12'.
• Booms are available with 3/4' high volume plumbing and TeeJet® diaphragm check nozzles spaced at 20'.
• Wet boom plumbing offers a choice of either single or triple drip free diaphragm check nozzles.
• Light system consists of flasher/turn signal and taillights for added road safety.
• Unique hydraulic glide suspension system makes the boom wings weightless. The guide wheels activate the hydraulic system and automatically adjust for uneven terrain. Guide wheels have puncture proof tires. (optional).
• 5 gallon chemical eductor (optional)
• 14 or 33 gallon foam marker (optional)