Model DF - Dry Flowable Calcium
Dry flowable calcium concentrate for foliar application
What it does
- Enhances plant growth, development and structure
- Contributes to normal root development
- Helps regulate cell and plant functions
- Facilitates plant reaction to impact of environmental and disease stresses
What that means
- Improved nutrient uptake by roots
- Enhanced root growth and structure
- Better movement of nutrients throughout the plant
- Reduced abortion of fruit
- Increased tolerance to stress
- Improved fruit and vegetable quality and shelf life
- Foliar spray
Key Feeds DF Calcium is a dry flowable micronutrient concentrate for foliar application that disperses easily in water with agitation. It can be used as part of a complete nutrient supplement program.
Key Feeds DF Calcium is recommended for use on the following crops: apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, black currants, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, cherries, gooseberries, grass, hops, kale, lettuce, oats, onions, parsnips, pears, peas, plums, potatoes, rape, raspberries, red beets, rye, sprouts, strawberries, sugar beets, tomatoes, turnips, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.