Model DF - Dry Flowable Copper
Dry flowable copper concentrate for foliar application.
What it does
- Functions as a catalyst for photosynthesis and respiration
- Constituent of several enzyme systems involved in building and converting amino acids to proteins
- Contributes to the structural strength of cells and the plant
- Influences flavor, storability and sugar content of fruits
What that means
- Improved yield and quality
- Reduced lodging
- Better pollination
- Increased overall health and appearance of plants
- Enhanced formation of proteins
- Improved production and creation of seeds
- Foliar spray
Key Feeds DF Copper is a dry flowable micronutrient concentrate for foliar application that disperses easily in water with agitation. It can be used as part of a complete nutrient supplement program.
Key Feeds DF Copper is recommended for use on the following crops: apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, black currants, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, cherries, gooseberries, grass, hops, kale, lettuce, oats, onions, parsnips, pears, peas, plums, potatoes, rape, raspberries, red beets, rye, sprouts, strawberries, sugar beets, tomatoes, turnips, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.