Model DG-F Series - Forest Loader
From Forestal Loader
The forest loader DG-F series are designed and manufactured to meet stringent quality standards, using the best anti-strength steel, with high quality pins mounted on wear sleeves to give over time, reliability and robustness in the toughest conditions of use.
All forestry cranes DG-F are equipped with a precise and robust rotating rack and consist of the following elements in their standard version:
- Base with independent hydraulic stabilizers folding or telescopic;
- Seat high above the column for a better view during loading and unloading;
- Hydraulic quick connection to the tractor distributor;
- Base with attachment system to lift or forestry trailer;
- Hydraulic control valves to two and four cloche levers for simultaneous and precise movements;
- Closure of the arm in the position 'Z';
- Telescopic arm;
- Wood Clamp;
- Rotor with 360 ° continuous rotation;
Compared to the stand column it is central and the arms are closed on themselves to 'Z' to limit the overall dimensions of the crane; with regard to the mounting of the column forestry trailer it is instead mounted in a lateral position.