All of our products are backed by independent laboratory analysis. We continually perform quality control with our laboratory testing executed by our staff PhD to insure the highest quality and consistency for all of our products.
Diamond GrowTM 100% Soluble Powder is classed as a nonhazardous material and has the lowest toxicity values. It may be used in dry or liquid form as a soil amendment, foliar spray or fertilizer enhancer.
- Increased fertilizer retention
- Increased nutrient uptake by plants
- Increased root depth and vitality
- Increased chlorophyll synthesis
- Increased organic material to the soil
- Better seed germination
- Stimulates beneficial microbial activity
- Healthier plants – improved yield
- Breaks up compacted clay type soils
- Improves the holding capacity of sandy soils
- Better nutrient uptake by plants
- Increases Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC)
- Improves root development
- Breaks up nutrients in the soil making them readily available
- Supports the plants ability to synthesize chlorophyll
N-P-K: 2 - 6 - 15
Diamond Grow DS-90 Soluble Powder may be used in dry or liquid form. It is 100% water soluble, compatible with most products and easy to incorporate into your existing liquid program. Soil/ lab tests are recommended for the most accurate application rates. When mixing Diamond Grow DS-90 Soluble Powder with other products, always be sure to read the produc): label and follow the mixing directions (a small compatibility test is also recommended). To make a 12% liquid solution we recommend using a simple venturi pump and tank mixing system.
Easy 3 Step Mixing and Application Instructions:
- STEP 1 - Mix 1 pound of Diamond Grow DS 90 Soluble Powder with 1 US gallon of water to make 1 gallon of 12% Humic Concentrate.
- STEP 2 - Further dilute the mixed 12% Humic Concentrate with 15 to 25 gallons of water (depending on your application requirements).
- STEP 3 - Apply 1 to 3 pounds of Diamond Growi DS 90 Soluble Powder (gallons of reconstituted Diamond Grow Humic Concentrate) per acre per growing cycle. Further diluting with 15 to 25 gallons of water depending on your specific soil, crop and spray apparatus.