DiaZone electrolytic systems are suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including the disinfection of:
- Water in storage tanks and process vessels
- Clean-in-Place (CIP) systems for pharmaceutical and process industries
- Feed and process water
- Cooling towers and evaporative condensers
- Ultra-pure and deionised water
- Phosphoric acid baths
- Dairy process equipment and milk cooling tanks
- Fruit and vegetables to extend shelf life
- Meat, poultry and fish to improve quality and shelf life
- Workplace and 'whole-room' disinfection
- Removal of unpleasant odours
- Oxidation of trace organics to avoid the production of organo-halogens
- Production of chlorine and hypochlorous acid
Our electrochemical systems are robust, reliable economical and intrinsically safe. Installed capacity is sized to meet process requirements. Operating parameters and system performance can be logged continuously and uploaded, by a GSM communication device, to a secure internet site where current and historical data can be viewed in graphical form or as raw data. Our monitoring system provides a complete audit trail of performance and efficacy.
Ozone is a powerful oxidant and, in solution, a fast acting homogeneous disinfectant, the best available.