DSI - Complete Sweep/Rotary Injection System
Now it is possible to inject up to 15,000 gallons or more per acre in any soil condition using Rotary Injection for lower gallons per acre and easily convert to Sweep Injection for wet or compacted soil conditions that limit gallons per acre.
- Easy change over in the field between Sweep & Rotary Injection.
- 13 Wave Swivel Conical Blade to widen slot for nutrient placement.
- Unique Swivel-mounted Conical Coulter Blade enters the soil parallel to the direction of travel and exits moving soil laterally resulting in maximum depth penetration for maximum gallons per acre.
- Individual depth adjustment.
- Option to run Coulters deeper behind tank tires in muddy conditions.
- Designed for speeds up to 8 MPH.
- Available 8' Low Rate, 8' Hi Rate, or 12' Hi Rate Chisel Point Sweeps depending on your desired gallons per acre.
- Wing drop or 3', 3-12', or 4' OD Tube available on all Chisel Point Sweeps.
- 4' Rotary Injection Discharge Tube & Bracket for use with 2-1/2' or 3' hoses.