Digbits Hardox - Model XHD - Extreme Heavy Duty Rock Bucket
Available for all sizes of excavator, Rock Buckets will withstand far higher impact and abrasion than standard or HD spec. They are particularly important on larger machines - 20 T upwards - where machine tearout power is more than capable of destroying buckets in hard ground. Call us for more details.
- internal wear ribs, to aid wear and damage resistance, particularly from large pieces of material, as well as increasing breakout strength.
- up-rated teeth to at least the ordinary specification of next largest excavator class.
- wear shrouds between teeth, to prevent excessive wear from causing breakage between adapters.
- Hardox 450 cutting edge
- Hardox 450 side reinforcing plates side cutters, to prevent excessive wear from causing breakage between cutting edge and sides.
- extra wear ribs on back plate, to increase shell strength and provide abrasion resistance.