Providing animals with healthy sources of energy. Especially for young, weaning livestock it is important to ensure a high energy intake that can substitute the mother’s milk. The enzymatic activity has to change from a fat digestion towards a carbohydrate digestion. High digestibility, enhancing the animal’s appetite, the reduction of diarrhoea and a balanced and prolonged energy supply are the main factors that have to be kept in mind here.
- BENEO provides two unique ingredients that are fully digestible energy sources – which make them an ideal solution for young, weaning animals like piglets, for instance.
- BeneoCarb S is a unique low glycaemic sugar syrup, made from pure beet sugar. It has a sweet, honey-like taste and can be used to improve the organoleptical profile of animal food.
- The good nutritional and organoleptic profiles make our rice starches and flour an ideal source for young animals.
- Balancing and prolonging energy supply
- Enhancing appetite and feed intake
- Facilitating quick recovery from stressful events (such as weaning)
- Offering a good organoleptic profile
- Reducing diarrhoea (rice carbohydrates)
- BeneoCarb S
- Helping to obtain optimal pellet quality
- Promoting Maillard reactions
- Reducing water activity
- Allowing the production of “all natural” products (clean label)
- Convincing through good binding properties in wet pet food applications
- Featuring small granule size
- Increasing durability and floating capacities of fish food in water