DIG - Model G77AS - Drip Irrigation Kit for Up to 24 Plants
The Drip Kit model G77AS from DIG is a complete kit that can cover up to 24 plants or up to 150 square feet. The kit includes 24 PC drip emitters including 1, 2, and 4 GPH, and 50 feet of ½ inch drip tubing with .600 ID x .700 OD. Also in the kit are a ¾ inch backflow preventer, ¾ inch 25 PSI pressure regulator, ¾ inch swivel adapter, 50 feet of ¼ inch micro tubing, and all the parts to complete the installation.
- Operating pressure: 25 to 30 PSI (25 PSI pressure regulator included)
- Drip emitter flow rates: 1 (color black), 2 (color green) and 4 GPH (color red)
- Maximum recommended flow rate: 220 GPH (3.7 GPM)
- Drip tubing size and length: 50 feet of ½ inch with .600 ID x .700 OD
- Used with .700 OD (black) compression fittings
- Drip micro tubing (Vinyl) size and length: 50 feet of ¼ inch with .156 ID x .245 OD
- Total flow rate for this kit: 32 GPH (.53 GPM)
- Recommended drip spacing: minimum of 12 inches between the drip emitters or 1 to 2 drip emitters per plant
- Covers up to 150 square feet, expandable up to 400 square feet
- Manufacturer’s warranty: one year limited warranty
- Material: Protected for extra resistance to the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays li>
- Contains 24 color coded PC button drip emitters including 20 1-GPH, two 2-GPH, and two 4-GPH drippers
- Applies water at a very low application rate leading to less surface evaporation from leaves and soil
- Offers flexibility in irrigation frequency and application rate, minimizing surface compacting and runoff
- Can cover up to 150 square feet, easily expandable
- Designed for new and existing landscapes, including difficult terrain such as slopes and oddly shaped areas
- Flow uniformity regardless of operating pressure and variation along the line
- Exhibits outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance; UV protected
DIG’s G77AS Drip Kit is a complete kit for a garden planted with roses, vines, shrubs, groundcover, flowerbeds, or trees. The kit has all the parts needed to start a system from a faucet or a garden hose, and covers up to 150 SF. It can be expanded to cover more than 400 SF using additional drip tubing and PC drip emitters with the same flow rate. The kit includes a 3/4' backflow preventer, 3/4' 25 PSI pressure regulator, 3/4' swivel adapter, 50' of DIG's premium 1/2' drip tubing with .600 ID x .700 OD, 50' of 1/4' micro tubing, a total of 24 PC drip emitters, including 20 1-GPH, two 2-GPH, and two 4-GPH PC drip emitters, and all the necessary parts needed to complete the installation.
- DIG’s G77AS Drip Kit with 24 PC drip emitters can be incorporated into a wide range of garden layouts and can accommodate most garden watering requirements. The kit uses pressure compensating drip emitters to apply water directly where it is needed with even uniformity along the length of the drip tubing, supporting coverage of individual plants or closely spaced groups of plants
- The kit can be connected into a 3/4” garden hose or a faucet/spigot and can be automated by any hose end timer.