DiskoMat - Model N - Disk Plough-Harrow
From Disk Plough-Harrows
A great advantage of the conception of the machine is the generally known levelling effect so the disk plough-harrow is also suitable for pre-sowing soil processing when emphasis is put on good levelling of the land and quality soil processing. Disk plough-harrow Diskomat is unique in the overall construction and design as well as in the solution of the individual technical nodes and the use of special material technologies. That provides the machine with very compact dimensions (mainly for transport on the road network), very low weight and its favourable distribution onto the working bodies and particularly very low maintenance requirements.
- There are several types of rear rollers depending on the soil conditions. The integrated transport axle with braked wheels is a part of the double rubber-tyred roller.
- Great emphasis is put on the overall design and ergonomics of the machine. All adjusting nodes are easily accessible to the operator and meet strict safety requirements. Most controlling elements are solved by hydraulics and can be comfortably regulated directly from the operator’s position in the tractor during work.
High performance and quality of work
- Work without clogging due to high framework clearance.
- Perfect undercut due to optimized tilt of the disks.
- Gear disks for safe penetration into the soil and intensive mixing.
- Maintenance-free spring protection for optimal working angles of the disk.
- Precise deep guiding with optimum soil compaction due to support and compaction rollers.
- Each of the disks is separately protected thereby is ensure perfect protection of working units and high passability for plant residues.
- Robust placement of the disks ensuring operation of the machine in the most demanding conditions.
- Wide placement of the working units ensuring stability. Resistant and maintenance-free spring protection with high release force.