Dixon SpeedZTR - Model 30 - Briggs & Stratton, 30 in. Width - Lawn Mower
The rugged steel tube frame is ultra compact for superior maneuverability in tight spaces or gated yards. The high performance single blade cutting deck features a 3-in-1 blade design that is mulch, discharge and bagging capable, with standard washout port. Compact size, without compromising performance.
- Zero-turn steering system: Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis. The result is increased productivity.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine: Briggs & Stratton engines offer durability, dependable starting and the power you need to get the job done.
- Compact size: Compact design takes up almost the same room in a garage as a typical 21'' mower.
- Control lever dampeners: Control lever feature hydraulic dampeners for smooth finger-tip operation.
- Control Panel: Control panel is located on the fender for easy access.
- Easy Service Access: The chassis design lends itself to simplified regular maintenance and service with easy access oil drain, filters and electrical system.
- Fuel Tank: The Speedztr 30 features a 3 gallon fuel tank for extended running times.
- Air Induction: Our innovative Air Induction mowing system draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Cutting performance: High performance stamped steel cutting deck features 3-in-1 blade design for mulch, collection and discharge capability.
- EZT Hydraulic Transmissions: Maintenance free hydraulic transmission assemblies give smooth performance with service-free peace of mind.
- Rear bumper: Reduces the risk of engine damage due to impacts.
- Removable Foot Pan: Removable dimpled-steel foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Collector accessory: Collect the grass clippings and get tidy cutting results. Collector available as accessory.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Intek XRD
- Power: 16.5 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 30.5 cu.in.
- Cylinders: 1
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 16 A
- Air Filter type: Standard OEM
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume: 3 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Mid
- Engine lubrication type: Pressure with Oil filter
- Oil capacity: 48 fl oz
- Oil filter: Yes
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: EZT
- Pump displacement: 10 cm³
- Fan-cooled pumps: Yes
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-6.5 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-3 mph
- Cutting width: 30 in.
- Cutting deck type: Stamped
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting deck material: Aluminum
- Deck thickness: 13 gauge
- Cutting height, min-max: 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Blade engagement: Manual
- Blades: 1
- Blade-tip speed: 16600 fpm
- Anti-scalp wheels: 0
- Deck lifting system: Manual, hand operated
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Yes
- Spindle/mandrel type: Aluminum, vented
- Greasable mandrels: Yes
- Deck Wash Port: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat spring: Yes
- Seat back height: Medium
- Cup holder: Yes
- Tire size, front: 11x4-5 in.
- Tire size, rear: 18x6.5-8 in.
- Wheelbase: 33.5 in.
- Base machine, length: 66.5 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 37 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 35.5 in.
- Base machine, height: 39.5 in.
- Weight: 395 lb.
- Productivity: 1.5 acres/hr
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Mower Cover: Durable canvas cover protects your Dixon mower from the elements and keeps the unit cleaner.
- Battery Manager (Charger): This trickle style battery charger maintains battery integrity during extended storage. Includes adapter plug for simplified attachment to the battery