Dixon - Model DX152 - Zero Turn Mower
From Zero Turn Mowers
Dixon delivers high commercial value to the ZTR portfolio with the DX100 Series. Tough, affordable mowers that do not cut corners when it comes to features. Dixon understands that professionals need the best combination of durable construction, convenient controls and power all in one well priced package. It's a tough job but someone has to do it...let it be a Dixon ZTR. Engine manufacturer: Kawasaki. Cutting width: 52 inch
- Zero-turn steering system
Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis. The result is increased productivity.
- Kawasaki engine
Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life and electric start is standard.
- Air Filter
Commercial grade, large capacity canister air filter improves airflow and extends engine life - easily maintained for increased hours between air filter changes.
- Oversized Tube Frame
The oversized welded frame offers improved structural integrity, operator comfort and ride quality.
- Control lever dampeners
Control lever feature hydraulic dampeners for smooth finger-tip operation.
- Control Panel
Control panel is located on the fender for easy access.
- Deluxe Seat
Dixon's deluxe seat features heavy-duty foam cushions and a contoured back rest for the ultimate in operator comfort.
- Easy Service Access
The chassis design lends itself to simplified regular maintenance and servie with easy access oil drain, filters and electrical system.
- Dual Fuel Tanks
Dual fuel tanks with 11 gallon capacity feature tilted fill necks and oversized openings for easy fill ups.
- Foot Activated Deck Lift
Convenient foot pedal deck lift allows for quick deck adjustment without taking hands off the steering levers
- Commercial Tri-Force Cutting Deck
Features reinforced scalp roller brackets, commercial grade belt idler arm, rubber discharge shield and tapered roller bearing aluminum spindles for premium performance during mulching, bagging, or standard discharge.
- Commercial drive system
Hydro-Gear's ZT3400 series commercial transmissions are fully serviceable and offer higher ground speeds with smooth performance.
- Oversized Operator Area
The wide foot area, oversized steering levers and extensive leg room offers superior comfort for any operator.
- Removable Foot Pan
Removable dimpled-steel foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Rear wheels
Large rear tires and wide stance offer improved stability and ride quality.
Standard roll over proection system is foldable to 90 degrees to allow cutting under low hanging limbs or parking in shallow areas.
- Rubber Discharge Shield
Heavy duty rubber discharge shield allows close trimming withoutout damage to shield or objects like fences and trees.
- Steering Levers
Foam padded steering levers, with variable dampening are fully adjustable to suit the individual preference of any operator.
- 9 Bushel Collection System
Increase productivity and versatility with a 9 bushel triple bag collection system. Unique design removes or installs in a matter of minutes.
- Engine manufacturer Kawasaki
- Engine name FX Series
- Engine type FX691V
- Power 22 hp
- Cylinder displacement 44.3 cu.inch
- Cylinders 2
- Engine cooling Air
- Generator 16 A
- Air Filter type Heavy-Duty Canister Style
- Fuel Type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume 11 gal.
- Fuel tank location Side (Dual)
- Engine lubrication type Full pressure
- Oil capacity 70.4 fl oz
- Oil filter Yes
- Transmission type Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model ZT 3400
- Pump displacement 12 cm³
- Fan-cooled pumps Yes
- Speed forward, min-max 0-10 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max 0-5 mph
- Cutting width 52 inch
- Cutting deck type Fabricated flat
- Cutting methods Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting deck material Steel
- Deck thickness 11 gauge
- Cutting height, min-max 1.5 - 5 inch
- Cutting height steps 12
- Blade engagement Electric clutch
- Clutch rating 200 ft.lb
- Blades 3
- Blade-tip speed 19000 fpm
- Anti-scalp wheels 5
- Deck lifting system Manual, foot activated
- Powder-coated cutting deck Yes
- Spindle/mandrel type Aluminium, commercial
- Greasable mandrels Yes
- ROPS Yes
- Seat material Vinyl
- Seat spring Yes
- Seat back height High
- Armrests Yes
- Hour meter Digital
- Cup holder Yes
- Tire size, front 13x6.5-6'
- Tire size, rear 23x9.5-12'
- Wheelbase 48 '
- Base machine, length 76 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down) 67 inch
- Base machine, width (chute up) 54 inch
- Base machine, height (ROPS down) 51 inch
- Base machine, height (ROPS up) 74 inch
- Weight 900 lbs
- Productivity 4.2 acres/hr
- Commercial Warranty 2 Year Limited