Dixon - Model DX152 - Lawn Mowers
Dixon delivers high commercial value to the ZTR portfolio with the DX100 Series. Tough, affordable mowers that do not cut corners when it comes to features. Dixon understands that professionals need the best combination of durable construction, convenient controls and power all in one well priced package. It's a tough job but someone has to do it...let it be a Dixon ZTR.
- Zero-turn steering system: Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis. The result is increased productivity.
- Kawasaki engine: Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life and electric start is standard.
- Air Filter: Commercial grade, large capacity canister air filter improves airflow and extends engine life - easily maintained for increased hours between air filter changes.
- Oversized Tube Frame: The oversized welded frame offers improved structural integrity, operator comfort and ride quality.
- Control lever dampeners: Control lever feature hydraulic dampeners for smooth finger-tip operation.
- Control Panel: Control panel is located on the fender for easy access.
- Deluxe Seat: Dixon's deluxe seat features heavy-duty foam cushions and a contoured back rest for the ultimate in operator comfort.
- Easy Service Access: The chassis design lends itself to simplified regular maintenance and service with easy access oil drain, filters and electrical system.
- Dual Fuel Tanks: Dual fuel tanks with 11 gallon capacity feature tilted fill necks and oversized openings for easy fill ups.
- Foot Activated Deck Lift: Convenient foot pedal deck lift allows for quick deck adjustment without taking hands off the steering levers
- Commercial Tri-Force Cutting Deck: Features reinforced scalp roller brackets, commercial grade belt idler arm, rubber discharge shield and tapered roller bearing aluminum spindles for premium performance during mulching, bagging, or standard discharge.
- Commercial drive system: Hydro-Gear's ZT3400 series commercial transmissions are fully serviceable and offer higher ground speeds with smooth performance.
- Oversized Operator Area: The wide foot area, oversized steering levers and extensive leg room offers superior comfort for any operator.
- Removable Foot Pan: Removable dimpled-steel foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Rear wheels: Large rear tires and wide stance offer improved stability and ride quality.
- ROPS: Standard roll over protection system is foldable to 90 degrees to allow cutting under low hanging limbs or parking in shallow areas.
- Rubber Discharge Shield: Heavy duty rubber discharge shield allows close trimming without damage to shield or objects like fences and trees.
- Steering Levers: Foam padded steering levers, with variable dampening are fully adjustable to suit the individual preference of any operator.
- 9 Bushel Collection System: Increase productivity and versatility with a 9 bushel triple bag collection system. Unique design removes or installs in a matter of minutes.
- Engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FX Series
- Engine type: FX691V
- Power: 22 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 44.3 cu.in.
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 16 A
- Air Filter type: Heavy-Duty Canister Style
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume: 11 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Side (Dual)
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Oil capacity: 70.4 fl oz
- Oil filter: Yes
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: ZT 3400
- Pump displacement: 12 cm³
- Fan-cooled pumps: Yes
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-10 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-5 mph
- Cutting width: 52 in.
- Cutting deck type: Fabricated flat
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Deck thickness: 11 gauge
- Cutting height, min-max: 1.5 - 5 in.
- Cutting height steps: 12
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Clutch rating: 200 ft. lb.
- Blades: 3
- Blade-tip speed: 19000 fpm
- Anti-scalp wheels: 5
- Deck lifting system: Manual, foot activated
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Yes
- Spindle/mandrel type: Aluminum, commercial
- Greasable mandrels: Yes
- ROPS: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat spring: Yes
- Seat back height: High
- Armrests: Yes
- Hour meter: Digital
- Cup holder: Yes
- Tire size, front: 13x6.5-6 in.
- Tire size, rear: 23x9.5-12 in.
- Wheelbase: 48 in.
- Base machine, length: 76 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 67 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 54 in.
- Base machine, height (ROPS down): 51 in.
- Base machine, height (ROPS up): 74 in.
- Weight: 900 lb.
- Productivity: 4.2 acres/hr
- Commercial Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Battery Manager (Charger): This trickle style battery charger maintains battery integrity during extended storage. Includes adapter plug for simplified attachment to the battery