Talex - Model OPTI CUT 280 - Disc Mower
From Disc Mowers
Rear mounted CUT series disc mowers, made by Talex , was delevoped in response of growing customers needs. New CUT series is based on newest technologies and queality materials, which improve working comfort. Mowers are made in four working widths L 2,1m 2,5m 2,8m 3,2m.
- Breakaway bar- In case of coming into an immovable obstacle the breakaway device is pulled out and the mower folds backwards giving time to an operator to stop working and evade an obstacle.
- Hydraulic cylinder- facilitates maneuvering and transport
- Effective spring lightening system- It enable decrease of pressure on the ground, which lowers resistance during work.
- Front shield lifting- Raise front shield to get easy access to cutter bar to replace knifes et.
- Blade holders - Blade holders made from boron hardened steel. Every machine is supplied with additional knifes and quick change knife tool.
- Cutter bar- light version made by COMER
- Belt transmission- 4 belts as standard
- Support lock: 2 position- working and transport:
- Mower can be raised to 30 degrees against 1st stop when turning over crop, this prevents swathed rows being double cut.
- When mower is raised at 90 degrees for tranbsport the support lock acts as latch to secure mower.
In additional, mower equipped with:
Terrain contour system:
- Cutter bar operating floating range beteen 0 degrees -8 degrees
- Beam suspension operating range 0 degrees -12 degrees
- PTO shaft: 460 Nm with free wheel, 540 RPM 6 spline shaft
Optional accessories for better definition of crop edge:
- Tempered wear skids- protect against excessive wear, bolt-on mower bed
- Gear protection system for mower bed- fitted inside ever top cover of mower. It prevents major bed failure.
- Tempered topping skids- protects against excessive wear
- Type: Z302/3
- Discs/knife number: 7/14
- Weight: 563 kg
- Working width: 2,8 m
- Swath width: 2,1 m
- Power requirement: 60
- Efficiency(ha/h): 3h
- RPM: 540