Doble Slope Net System
From Anti-hail Net
Designer try always to better the efficiency and praticalness of nets to screen plants; for example:
- The elimination of head pipes, replaced by the techniqued knot on head pile, or by the use of net tightener forks to screen also head plants;
- The use of smaller piles to bring down the net, and the elimination of slope wire;
- The campling of net to avoid the moving;
- The addition of net bands called 'miniskirt' to screen the low part of plant;
- The thickening of small plates between nets.