Complete traceability back to the original source.
- Tested for equine infectious anemia
- Complete traceability back to original source
- Virus panel testing according to 9 CFR 113.53
Purchase orders with specific lot requests, quoted reserves and/or call off orders should be submitted through Customer Service.
The animals are fed an enriched diet to ensure proper nutrition and are fasted prior to bleeding to reduce lipid concentration. The horses are bled in an enclosed facility that is specially equipped for aseptic collection. Coggins tests for equine infectious anemia are routinely performed on each horse.
Donor Equine Serum is filtered through three sequential 100 nm (0.1 μm) pore size-rated filters. Before dispensing, each lot of serum is pooled using true pool technology to ensure uniformity and consistency between bottles.
Additional treatments available including heat-inactivation and irradiation. Additional testing, including EMEA-conforming testing, is also available.
- Parameter: Donor Equine Serum (U.S.)
- Additional Assays: InsulinGamma GlobulinAlkaline PhosphataseLactate DehydrogenaseSGPTSGOTpHAlbuminBlood Urea NitrogenCreatinineTotal BilirubinSodiumPotassiumCalciumChlorideInorganic PhosphorusIronTIBCPercent SaturationGlucoseIgG
- Sterilization Method: Filtered using sequential 100 nm pore-size rated filters.
- Tested for: BVDVRabies VirusReovirusCytopathogenic Agents
- Pack size: 100 mL
- Order code: SH30074.02