Dosatron Proportional Chemical Entrainment Pump
- Suitable for pressurised water supplies (0.3 - 6 Bar).
- Capable of working at flow rates of 10 to 2500 litres per hour.
- Will work accurately up to a maximum of 40°C.
- Very accurate, even at low dosing rates.
- Dosing remains accurate, even during fluctuations of water flow.
- Dosage rate between 0.2% and 2%.
- Powered by water pressure, no electrical connections.
- Strong chemical resistant construction.
- Suitable for use with Hypochlorite and Peracetic acid.
- Extremely quiet in operation.
- Can be used with a coil udder washer for a warm disinfected pre-milking wash system.
This unit is not suitable with gravity fed water systems. Care must be take to slacken the lock ring below the graduation adjuster sleeve before attempting to adjust the chemical flow rate. Failure to do this will result in damage to the internal seals.