A Double-Run Conveyor can replace a roof auger, transfer auger, dryer take-away auger and even a permanently-installed transport auger. The design of the Sukup Double-Run Conveyor is compact and it operates smoothly and quietly, with minimum maintenance. The Sukup Double-Run Conveyor causes less grain damage than a portable auger and is more efficient and economical than augers of similar capacity and length. A Double-Run Conveyor is also very easy to install in any operation.
- Longer life than an auger.
- Gentler on grain than augers.
- Requires less horsepower than an auger.
- Quiet operation.
- Double-Run Conveyor runs can be longer than an auger.
- Double-Run Conveyors can be set at up to a 60o incline.
- Set-up time for a Sukup Double-Run Conveyor is about half that of other companies because the paddles come pre-attached to the chain.
- UHMW paddles eliminate steel-to-steel contact.
- Corrosion-resistant Acme thread take-up screws at head.