Model DR 420-4R - 2 Rotor Tedder Rake
The DR 420 Tedder is a versatile machine consisting of twin rotors allowing it to be easily adapted to do many different operations. The extra set of arms and tines allow the left hand side head to be operated in both Clockwise and Anticlockwise directions. Particularly suited for movement of crop away from field edge or in shaded area. Right hand rotor moves crop leftwards and is redistributed by the Right rotor. Useful in small irregular field to move crop to improve access for baler. A special guarantee in preserving the harvest valuable nutrients. Our 2 rotor tedder rakes are equipped with a gear that reverses the direction of the left runner. So that the tedder rake presents additional arms with springs for the new rotation. With cardan shaft and protections, inverter and twin wheels.
- IDEAL FOR : small and medium farms.
- KEY FEATURES : With this versatile rotary rake you can obtain single or double windrows. Useful in small irregular field to move crop to improve access for baler.
- Central and lateral working with inverter and twin wheel.
- Grease lubricated unit.
- Reliable and long-lasting steel rollers and spheroidal cemented cast iron cams.
- Pivoting wheels 15.600-6.
- Adjustable working width.