Sukup is making it easier and more cost-effective to handle grain. Sukup Drag Conveyors are made of heavy-gauge, galvanized steel to ensure that your investment will last for years to come. Sukup Drag Conveyors are also customizable to fit your operation and material handling needs.
- Exclusive, patented cover design keeps dust in and water out.
- Cover clamps ensure that the cover locks tight to the body.
- Bearing, Sprocket and shaft can be removed as an entire assembly, saving time.
- Removable bottom can be easily replaced without replacing the entire body of the conveyor.
- Externally-mounted, heavy-duty pillow block bearings on head and tail.
- Heavy-duty construction throughout means Sukup Drag Conveyors will last for years to come.
- Turned, ground and polished shaft.
- 1/2' UHMW paddles eliminate steel-to-steel contact.
- Up to 10o incline allowed with double flighting.
- Corrosion-resistant Acme thread take-up screws at tail.
- Split sprockets standard on some larger capacity conveyors.