The moisture meter that pays off!
Thanks to the moisture meter you will increase profitability of your cultivation:
- You will know about the quality of your grain.
- You will be sure that you sell the grain of the most profitable moisture.
- You will save time and money connected with deduction when your grain is bought.
- You will be able to store large amounts of grain safely during a long period of time.
- You will prevent the phenomenon when the grain heats in silos.
- You will reduce the risk of appearing of moulds in the grain.
Why is it worth having DRAMINSKI GMMpro?
You will quickly appreciate positive qualities of this moisture meter because:
YOU WILL IMPROVE ECONOMIC EFFECT OF YOUR FARM
Precise determination of the time when to start harvesting influences your profit. Thanks to quick estimation of the grain humidity it is much easier to manage its harvesting and storage.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MEASURE GRAIN HUMIDITY PRECISELY
You can carry out measurement of the whole grain with the help of weight-volume method by pouring the sample to the device. The integrated scale increases precision of the measurement. The measuring error for the standardized grain does not exceed 0.5%. An alpha-numeric LCD monitor displays full grain’s name, humidity in % and its temperature.
YOU WILL APPRECIATE ITS USABILITY AND INTUITIVITY
Its weight is just 1595 g. The device is easy to use, it has an intuitive menu and a dirt resistant keyboard. The device works continuously on one battery for about 28 hours. A measuring chamber has an temperature compensation sensor, so you can correct the moisture score (automatic temperature compensation).
YOU WILL GET A CONVENIENT DISPENSER
A durable, half-automatic dispenser is made of ABS. It guarantees optimal volume of the sample.
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT DURABILITY OF YOUR GMMpro
A solid body made of shock-resistant ABS guarantees extreme durability of your moisture meter.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY WE WILL TAKE CARE ABOUT YOUR COMFORT
We are the only company in the world that offers 3 year warranty on its moisture meters. More than that, all the DRAMINSKI S.A. devices are serviced in Poland, directly by the manufacturer. This is the way to reduce service waiting time to its minimum. Our service department will do its best to repair and test your device within 48 hours following receipt of the delivery. In the cases which require a more complicated repair, if possible, we make replacement equipment available to our customers.
GMMpro got an award “Hit of the year 2015” for:
- fast and accurate measurement,
- ease to use,
- durability and reliability.
DRAMINSKI GMMpro is mainly designed for
- large grain and rape producers,
- companies providing grain storage and processing services,
- companies producing fodders from grain purchased from external sources.
List of species and measuring ranges:
- canola 4% – 20%
- rye 9% – 24%
- durum wheat 9% – 24%
- common wheat 9% – 24%
- spring barley 9% – 24%
- triticale 9% – 24%
- corn 9% – 24%
- oat 9% – 24%
We can add new calibrations upon customer’s request:
- horse bean 6.5% – 22.2%
- lupine 7.6% – 24.3%
- soya 5.1% – 22.0%
- green Coffee Arabica 5.5% – 3.0%
- green Coffee Robusta 6.0% – 30.0%
- buckwheat 7.4% – 25.0%
The set includes:
- DRAMIŃSKI GMM PRO moisture meter,
- special semi-automatic dispenser,
- 1 x 9V 6LF-22 type alkaline battery,
- reusable transport packaging (made of plastic),
Unit weight 1595 g (with battery)
Dimensions 25.0 x 16.0 x 12.0 cm
Sample loading semi-automatic, using dosage tube with slider
Sample volume 210 ml
Moisture measurement method weight-capacity
Display LCD, alphanumeric 2 x 16 digits
Power supply 1 x 9 V alkaline battery, type 6LF-22
Battery low indication Automatic
Power input ~20 mA
Estimated working time on one battery pack
Measurement control Single chip microcomputer
Accuracy of moisture content measurement in use ±0,8% in range to 10% of moisture level, above 10% ±0,04 of measured value +0,4% (for corn ±0,9% in range to 10% moisture level ±0,05 of measured value +0,4%)
Accuracy of temperature measurement ± 1°C
Measurement resolution temperature – 1°C, moisture – 0,1%
Temperature compensation Automatic
Recommended working temperature from 10°C to 35°C
Recommended storage temperature from 5°C to 45°C