Draminski - Model 4Vet - Veterinarian Ultrasound Scanner
Requirements with regard to ultrasound scanners placed by veterinary practitioners inspired DRAMIŃSKI to create a device with an exceptional image quality with a colour Doppler function. 4Vet ultrasound scanner is a small device equipped in a touch screen, resistant casing and dual power source.
Why should you have DRAMIŃSKI 4Vet?
- Excellent image qualityThe ultrasound uses fully digital imaging technology in the following modes: B Mode, B+B Mode, 4B Mode, M Mode, B+M Mode, colour Doppler. A built-in LCD screen with a high resolution LED display and a wide viewing angle guarantees excellent image quality. In addition, application of post-processing technology for image processing allows for advanced diagnostics.
– 10.4″ touch screen which can be used in gloves,
– easy access to image usage options (gain, focus, zoom, gamma, depth range scanning, frequency of the head),
– managing individual settings (presets),
– storing video sequences (cine loop) and ultrasound images in the device’s memory,
– cooperates with many types of electronic probes,
– operates on AC power or battery,
– transmission of saved images and video sequences to an external carrier via USB2.0,
– possibility of connecting a printer via USB2.0 to print images,
– DICOM 3.0
– easy to clean and disinfect.
- Stationary and portable
The 4Vet ultrasound is excellent as a stationary device. At the same time, owing to its small weight, measurements and battery power it can be used as a portable ultrasound. Application of an aluminium casing makes the device resistant to frequent transport.
- scanner’s body,
- table support,
- a stand for the scanner (an extra option available on the client’s request),
- 1 of 3 probes available (convex 2-8 MHz, linear rectal 4-9 MHz, microconvex 4-9 MHz),
- power supply,
- power cable for the ultrasound scanner’s power supply,
- 2 packages of external batteries,
- power cable for the charger,
- bottle of ultrasound gel,
- transport bag or case,