Draminski - iScan Portable Ultrasound
Ultrasonography is a dynamically developing and most popular method for imaging of organs and tissues in veterinary medicine. Miniaturisation of electronic systems and efficient power sources enabled Draminski to design a truly revolutionary ultrasound model for field use. At the designing stage, we took into account most of the needs reported by veterinarians practising in difficult field conditions on a daily basis.
- Excellent image quality
A fully digital imaging technology has been used (B, B+B) to help in professional and fast imaging of:
- full breeding of cows and mares,
- tendons and horse’s equine eye ball,
- pathological mammary gland,
- objective assessment of condition of milk cows,
- other examinations conducted with the use of ultrasound technology, e.g. breeding in other animal species (fish, snakes, alpaca, camels)
- Small, light and mobile
By observing the physicians performing field work, we developed a design that involves:
- small weight of the device, which allows for long-term work in hard conditions,
- ultra-compact size to help examine without the assistance of other persons,
- very efficient and easy-to-replace external battery assures non-stop operation.
- Extremely durable
In the work of every physician devices need to be resistant to extremely harsh conditions. Therefore, the iScan ultrasound scanner:
- has a duraluminum, very strong casing,
- is fully resistant to water and other pollutants and can be washed under running water.
- High functionality
- intuitive membrane keyboard,
- an excellent LCD display with LED backlight, with a very wide viewing angle,
- a sun visor that enables the user to work even in full sun,
- clear and user-friendly menu,
- storage of ultrasound images and video loops (Cine loop) in the device’s memory,
- transmission of saved images and cine loop to a computer via USB2.0.
Owing to the above featuresDraminski iScan gains very positive reviews around the world and is considered a model diagnostic device for work in very harsh conditions.
- scanner’s body with electronic linear probe,
- carrying strap, which allows hanging the device on the neck,
- package of external batteries (1 item in a standard version, 2 items in prestige version),
- battery charger,
- power cable for the charger,
- USB cable for data transmission,
- sunscreen (in prestige version),
- a bottle of ultrasound gel (in prestige version),
- abridged manual,
- manual and a programme for data transmission to a PC, recorded on a CD,
- Explorer transport case.