Plasson makes the world’s most reliable poultry drinkers-known as the “standard of the industry”. For 50 years, no competitive drinker has been able to equal Plasson’s features and benefits. For 50 years, no competitive drinker has been able to match those of Plasson's features and benefits: Plasson drinkers are made of a rugged high-impact plastic specially formulated to withstand the ravages of the active broiler house for many years. The unique feature of the Plasson Drinker is the ballast bottle, which acts independently of the bell and eliminates wear on the valve mechanism.
Find out how you can water your flocks from day old chicks to adult birds with Plasson Drinkers, for fool proof and profit making performance.
Plasson drinkers are supported by a world-wide network of authorized distributors who provide expert installation, full service, and a complete line of Plasson products and original spare parts.
Ensure a constant water level and a dry floor. Once a bird drinks as little as 10grams (1/3 oz.) of water, this highly sensitive and maintenance free system is activated.
Incorporates a bayonet-based bell, a special handle hook and an efficient stacking design.
Combine all of these factors and you have a system that is easy to ship and install.
- Approximately 8-10 Plasson Drinkers are needed per 1000 adult birds.
- Working pressure: 0.4- 0.8 bar (6-12 psi) for optimum efficiency.
- The pressure can be regulated by means of a pressure regulator or via a head tank.
- The ballast bottle should be completely filled with water up to the water level line. In frost prone areas, add antifreeze to the water.
- Adjust drinkers to the proper drinking height, always keeping the drinker lip a little higher than the bird's back.
- Keep water level in the bell trough as low as possible. Incorporates