Drip Irrigation End Cap
With extensive know how in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying the best quality of Drip Irrigation End Cap. Our experienced technical expertise enables us in manufacturing quality assured assortment of end caps with set industrial standards with the help of high tech machines. This offered end caps are ideal for closing the ends of pipe permanently by butt weld, and this can be availed from us in variety of thickness, size and length. Our product is packed in industrial grade packages that are recyclable and provide protection to the products from physical and chemical damage. Our team of quality analysts ensures that the offered product is of unmatched standard and free from any kind of flaws. We make available, Drip irrigation End cap, which is known for its long service life.
How Does It Work?
The water and nutrients are delivering crosswise the grassland in pipes called dripper lines featuring smaller units known as drippers. The installed dripper emits the drop of water containing the nutrients for fertilizer that resulting in the uniform application of water that directly reaches the plant’s root zone across an entire farm.
How Can We Determine The Amount Of The Drip Tape Is Needed?
To determine the amount of the drip tape, we should first measure the length of rows and multiply by the number of rows and this will equal the length of drip tape. This will equal the length of drip tape that is needed and another important thing is to consider the width of the row also.
Which Are The Crops Suitable For Drip Irrigation System ?
The below mentioned are the few crops which are suitable for drip irrigation system
- Orchard Crops : Grapes, Banana, Pomegranate, Orange, Citrus, Mango, Lemon, Custard Apple, Sapota, Guava, Pineapple, Coconut, Cashewnut, Papaya, Aonla, Litchi, Watermelon, Muskmelon etc.
- Vegetables : Tomato, Chilly, Capsicum, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Onion, Okra, Brinjal, Bitter Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Cucumber, Peas, Spinach, Pumpkin etc.
- Cash Crops : Sugarcane, Cotton. Arecanut, Strawberry etc.
- Flowers : Rose, Carnation, Gerbera, Anthurium, Orchids, Jasmine, Dahilia, Marigold etc.
- Plantation : Tea, Rubber, Coffee, Coconut etc.
- Spices : Turmeric, Cloves, Mint etc.
- Oil Seed : Sunflower, Oil palm, Groundnut etc.
- Forest Crops : Teakwood, Bamboo etc.
What Are The Benefits Of Drip Irrigation ?
- With the help of drip irrigation it saves water and money
- It is 70% more efficient than sprinklers options
- In this process there is no way for overwater onto sidewalks, driveways or streets
- This drip irrigation can be used during windy periods
- In the system the water are delivered efficiently to soil even during the hot summer
- These drip irrigation works on clay and sandy soils
- In this system the water is delivered slowly drip by drip consistently watering to root system
- This maintains the amount of soil moisture and the amount of air in the soil, which stimulates plant growth
- A drip irrigation system can be modified easily to adjust to the changing needs of a garden or lawn