Drip Irrigation Tee
We have gained a remarkable position in the market that is involved in offering Drip Irrigation Tee which is useful for splitting the flow of water from one pipe to another pipe. Our produced immense scope of connectors are extremely simple to fit and direct to utilize cut the pipe where there is a need to part the progression of water and push the two closures of the cut pipe into the contrary associations, and after that push further lengths of pipe into the rest of the associations with occupy water stream. The Drip Irrigation tee is the one piece push in pipe fitting that permits quick and simple establishment. The fitting can withstand high weight conditions and guarantee no spillage and pipe pass over.
How Does It Work?
The water and nutrients are delivering crosswise the grassland in pipes called dripper lines featuring smaller units known as drippers. The installed dripper emits the drop of water containing the nutrients for fertilizer that resulting in the uniform application of water that directly reaches the plant’s root zone across an entire farm.
How Can We Determine The Amount Of The Drip Tape Is Needed?
To determine the amount of the drip tape, we should first measure the length of rows and multiply by the number of rows and this will equal the length of drip tape. This will equal the length of drip tape that is needed and another important thing is to consider the width of the row also.
Which Are The Crops Suitable For Drip Irrigation System ?
The below mentioned are the few crops which are suitable for drip irrigation system
- Orchard Crops : Grapes, Banana, Pomegranate, Orange, Citrus, Mango, Lemon, Custard Apple, Sapota, Guava, Pineapple, Coconut, Cashewnut, Papaya, Aonla, Litchi, Watermelon, Muskmelon etc.
- Vegetables : Tomato, Chilly, Capsicum, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Onion, Okra, Brinjal, Bitter Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Cucumber, Peas, Spinach, Pumpkin etc.
- Cash Crops : Sugarcane, Cotton. Arecanut, Strawberry etc.
- Flowers : Rose, Carnation, Gerbera, Anthurium, Orchids, Jasmine, Dahilia, Marigold etc.
- Plantation : Tea, Rubber, Coffee, Coconut etc.
- Spices : Turmeric, Cloves, Mint etc.
- Oil Seed : Sunflower, Oil palm, Groundnut etc.
- Forest Crops : Teakwood, Bamboo etc.
What Are The Benefits Of Drip Irrigation ?
- With the help of drip irrigation it saves water and money
- It is 70% more efficient than sprinklers options
- In this process there is no way for overwater onto sidewalks, driveways or streets
- This drip irrigation can be used during windy periods
- In the system the water are delivered efficiently to soil even during the hot summer
- These drip irrigation works on clay and sandy soils
- In this system the water is delivered slowly drip by drip consistently watering to root system
- This maintains the amount of soil moisture and the amount of air in the soil, which stimulates plant growth
- A drip irrigation system can be modified easily to adjust to the changing needs of a garden or lawn