Model DR - Mulcher
Machine in a compact and slight structure with two inter-row wheels. Mechanic inter-row wheels, rotating with rubber protection ring, with return spring, gliding discs (free on bearings) freely movable (up and down) for optimal adaptation to terrain irregularity. Transmission on the two inter-row arms with belts.
- Transmission on the basic machine by one central gearbox and two lateral gearboxes.
- Rubber safety device for connection of the 2 gearboxes and the blade-holder shafts.
- Gearbox adjustment 750 rpm.
- Two counter-rotating rotors with robust knives working with centripetal force.
- Grass distribution bilateral to the tree row (distribution of' grass towards the roadway on request).
- Deflectors on both sides to allow the side discharge of the product (mulching bilateral).
- Machine equipped with front rollers and large rear roller (D. 200 mm), height adjustable for ease of sliding and maneuvering.
- Frame of three-point linkage CAT. I / II - FIX CENTRAL with chain and connecting pins.
- Third point with floating chain to follow perfectly to the ground.
- Machine attached behind the tractor and used in trail.
- Attachment on the front side of the tractor, or for use in push with tractors with reversible driving on request (indicate rpm. and direction of rotation).
- Safety-protections and CE - certification.