Dietrich - Model Series 70 - Manure Injection Systems
Attaches to a 4' x 6', 6' x 6' or 7' x 7' tool bar. No daily greasing – Only end of season shank pivot greasing. Snap pin adjust coulter – No set screws. 800# coulter down pressure spring assembly - Most others range from 200 - 350# down pressure 22 - 1/2' diameter coulter - Not 20'. Auto reset with heavy duty 1400# reset force - Not spring bundle. 1-1/4' x 2' edge bent steel shank - Not 1' x 2'. Narrow 1/2' sweep shank - Sweeps lift the soil less than 1-1/4'. Hi carbon, special bar quality, cast steel chisel point sweep with front hi chrome casting and heavy, abrasion-resistant hard surfacing on the wings. Separately replaceable sweeps & tubes. Cup washers protect all seals.
Bill Dietrich created his injector from a clean sheet of paper. Each component is specifically designed to do its job. NO GENERIC PARTS.
His criteria for a new injector:
- Consistently place nutrients in the GREEN ZONE
- Manure should not end up at the bottom of the slope, even in less than perfect soil conditions
- Operate at speeds up to 8 MPH
- Minimize soil disturbance even at higher speeds
- Inject from minimal GPA to 20,000 gallons plus
- Easy snap pin depth adjustment on coulters
- Consistent coulter depth with 800# down pressure coulter assembly
- Longer wear & better cutting action with larger coulter blades and special edge detail
- Requires only end of season greasing on shank pivot
- Auto Reset = Gets in the ground, clears any rocks, gets right back in position
- Strong Edge Bent Shank = Keeps the sweep in the Green Zone where it belongs
- Chisel Point Sweep = Smooth penetration even in frozen or compacted soil
- 62° Swept Back Wings on Chisel Point Sweep = Easier pulling & minimal soil disturbance
- Narrow Vertical Portion of the Sweep = Widens slot to appropriate size for your desired GPA. Manure stays where you put it
- High Carbon, Hi Chrome, Cast Steel, & Abrasion Resistant Hard Surfaced Materials = A long lasting injector
Since Hog Manure is worth approximately $48 & Dairy Manure $31 per 1,000 gallons at current pricing, it is a valuable resource that should be used in the most efficient way possible.
All agronomists agree nutrients should be placed in the
GREEN ZONE 5'–6' deep for maximum yield.
Surface soil dries. Plants don't get nutrients in dry soil.
Weeds germinate easier in fertile surface soil.
Injecting deeper than the GREEN ZONE creates less nutrient availability and increases fuel consumption.
(Series 70 Sweeps)
- Series 70 Chisel Point Sweeps are designed to penetrate frozen soil.
- 1/2' thick Chisel Point Sweep Shank combined with 62 degree swept back wings results in minimum soil disturbance and allows shallow placement of nutrients.
- The sweeps are designed with thin Vertical Portion Hi Carbon steel to minimize soil disturbance at high speeds.
- To prevent breakage, the sweeps are attached to a 1-1/4' x 2' edge bent alloy steel shank to allow side movements when striking rocks.
- Standard 3', Optional 3-1/2' & 4' OD tubes with clip, and Wing Drop Tube available on all sweep sizes.