Model DT-40BH - 40" Dethatcher
If your lawn has excessive thatch buildup, Brinly’s 40” Tow-Behind Dethatcher is the tool for you. Perfect for small to medium lots, this premium attachment gently combs old grass clippings, dead roots and other small debris to the surface where they’re easily bagged or re-mulched. The durable 20 independently flexing tines are 3/16” in diameter and feature a spring steel with triple coil strength. Need to cross the driveway? A single lever, accessible from your tractor seat, activates the 6” x 1.5” transport wheels. The dethatcher has three positions: transport, dethatch, and scarify.
- remove dead grass and roots (thatch), opening your root system to water and nutrients.
- guarantee maximum efficiency, durability and thatch removal.
- engages conveniently from tractor seat.
- delivers the right height for the job, whether dethatching, scarifying or crossing walks.
- provide stable ride through the lawn.
- provides maximum durability and holds additional weight when necessary.