DT-Dijkstra - Grading Machines
Capacity and accuracy go hand in hand when it comes to DT Dijkstra’s grading machines. They are based on advanced and proven drive technology. These machines are suitable for the continuous grading of washed and unwashed products, such as potatoes, beetroot, onions, flower bulbs, Brussels sprouts, etc.
- Besides their product friendliness, the machines also stand out because of their user friendliness and durability.
- DT Dijkstra customises the grading sieves for customers, in steel if required, and with or without rubber.
DT Dijkstra Grading Machines
- for grower, packer and industry
- compact construction
- sound, proven technology
- the lowest cost price per ton of graded product
- the sieves are easy to change
As a result of the unique drive technology, the sieve surface of the grading machine is optimally utilised, thus achieving the required accuracy.