Durivo - Modern Broad Spectrum Insecticides
DURIVO is innovation in performance and convenience. DURIVO offers growers performance and convenience in the production of healthier crops and harvest. The DURIVO product line is a range of diamide chemistry based broad spectrum insecticides that perform with less sprays needed, and helps to deliver improved yields.
Durivo product line:
VIRTAKO is a brand designed to protect rice from stemborers, leafrollers and hoppers, while invigorating the plants; the young crops are visibly greener and stronger.
DURIVO is a unique soil systemic broad-spectrum product, designed to control soil pests as well as foliar lepidoptera and sucking pests that damage vegetables and other crops. One single application replaces several foliar treatments and energizes the young plants. They grow more vigorously delivering enhanced marketable yield.
VOLIAM FLEXI is the modern broad-spectrum foliar insecticide for flexible use in fruit and vegetables throughout the season, with a step change in applicator convenience. The brand is supported by global broad labels and import tolerances.
VOLIAM TARGO is the new benchmark for the control of lepidoptera, mites and leafminers. Growers will use the brand to produce high quality fruit and vegetables and for its global and broad labels and import tolerances.
AMPLIGO is the simple and easy broad-spectrum insecticide solution replacing older chemistries in field vegetables, arable and field crops.
DURIVO is innovation in performance and convenience
- Additional brands: VOLIAM XPRESS (US only)
- SOROS (S. Korea only)
- Active ingredient: Chlorantraniliprole based solutions
- Mode of action: multiple
- Targets: Lepidoptera, sucking pests, mites
- Main crops: Rice, Fruit, vegetables, Soya, Corn, Cotton
- Geography: Argentina, Brazil, China, France, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, Spain, USA, Vietnam
- Date of first launch: 2008
- Main customer benefits: Performance, Convenience, Costs Savings, Healthier Crops for better yields