Pfeuffer - Model DVB 200 - Inline Samplers
Automatic sampler for cereals, feedstuffs, seeds and similar bulk flow solids. Sampling is effected by means of a diverter with an open slot in the leading edge. The diverter is moved automatically through the stream (e.g. grain), see principal sketch. Thus a correct sample is taken from across the spout area, not just at the side or in the centre of the flow. Test interval is stepless adjustable from 1 test per 5 seconds to 1 test per hour. A remote control facility also exists whereby it is possible to switch on the sampler from a central control room; alternatively to let it operate on elevator control.
- 100% representative sample, thereby maximising control.
- Optimum productivity - the possibility of error in sample taking is eliminated as sampling is automatic
- Rapid payback period, with the benefit of continued improved contributions thereafter.
- Reliable, maintenance free construction.
- In addition to cereals will sample feedstuff, seeds, rice, soybeans, milled products - in fact most bulk flow solid.
- Remote control facility.
Size of the single sample will depend on the spout flow rate and the size of the slot in the diverter. The standard slot is 8 mm. Other openings (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 mm) can be supplied on request. The slot can easily be changed on site.
- The housing consits of rilsan covered steel plate. All other metal components are electrogalvanised.
- Electric equipment with gear motor, limit switch and control panel including motor protecting relay and timer.
- Power Supply: 3 phase 400 V, 50 Hz. Optional: 3 phase 230 V, 50 Hz.
- The sampler must be installed in a vertical spout. Maximum permissible deviation from the vertical is 25°.
- Flange for model 200 DVB is 200 x 200 mm. Flange for model 300 DVB is 300 x 300 mm.
- Flange are pre-bored for bold assembly; flanges are included
- Adapters for other Inlets/Outlets available (see b.m.).