E R & F Turner - Model 460 - Breakfast Cereal Mill
Typical Breakfast Cereal Applications: Wheat Flakes, Oat Flakes, Rice Krispies, Mueslies, Flakes for Breads. Typical Animal Feed Applications: Steam flaked, micronized and extruded grains, Maize, Wheat, Barley, Beans, Peas, Soya.
- Heavy Duty Construction - The design comprises a heavy duty cast iron chassis that retains the stability and accuracy of the roll gap and imposed pressure. The castings absorb the high pressures and shock loads to give a long and trouble-free life.
- Good Capacity Rates - The pressure exerted during the flaking process not only provides the mill with the potential for good capacity rates, but also enables the production of very fine flakes if required.
- Chilled Iron Rolls - Our rolls are manufactured from the highest quality spun cast chilled iron, allowing for a long life and considerable number of regrinds.
- The Roll Drive is driven by a single electric motor, using a heavy-duty inter-roll belt to provide a choice of roll speeds and differentials.
- Mill Control - For improved control of the mill, roll pressure is applied by substantial disc springs, while a hand-wheel provides fine parallel roll gap adjustment. This therefore minimises any damage to the roll surface or machine.
- Scraper Blades - Manually adjustable scrapers keep the rolls clean for efficient operation.
- Feeding the Flaking Mill - If required, a choice of feeders is available. This includes a variable-speed roll feeder with an adjustable gate, or alternatively a variable-frequency vibratory feeder.