E-READER - Novel System for Antibiotics Detection in Food
From Veterinary Residues
e-reader The easiest way to detect antibiotics in food. Detects the major groups of antibiotics in just a single assay. An innovative solution that joins heating processes, time and results reading in an automated way.
E-READER is the simplest and less time-consuming method for antibiotics detection in food. A multi-residues analysis that detects more than 30 substances in a single assay and complies with EU MRLs. E-READER works with microbial tests (Eclipse or Explorer) where the assay is incubated at 65ºC, controls assay time and reads the results in an automated way. E-READER saves time, allows the best test performance and avoid interpretation mistakes.
E-READER can be used with milk and meat samples. After easy (meat) or none (milk) sample preparation, all you have to do is add the sample and check the results 3 hours later. E-READER carries out and ends the assay automatically. Numerical results are displayed on the screen and saved in an internal memory to assure traceability.
• Multi-residue analysis for detection of more than 30 substances in a single assay
• Autonomous system that simplifies the test
• Determines the optimal test endpoint with automatic stop
• Interprets results and save data in memory
• Complies with EU MRLs
• Guarantees the best sensitivity
• Adapted to farmers, slaughterhouses, industry and laboratories
• Quality controls before processing your tank
• Assure that your product complies with legal requirements
• Avoid difficulties in fermentation processes
• Test individual cows or tank
• Add value to your milk and gain the dairies trust
• Avoid contaminated product
• Avoid penalties and costs of milk destruction