Model E31 - Keypad Electronic Switch Modules
Offering an increased degree of sealing to IP68 from the front and rear of the module, the keypad electronic multiplex switch module (eSM E31) meets severe environment applications with exceptional operator feedback; tactile, audible and visual with up to four independent indicator LEDs.
- Reduced assembly labor due to ease of installation, allowing for mounting and connection of eight switches at one time versus individually
- Reduced wire harness complexity, using one harness to a controller to accommodate up to 64 switches and a three-wire interconnect between expansion and master modules
- Reduced harness size offers an overall reduction in weight, improving operational efficiency of the equipment
- Increase in switch lifecycle over traditional electromechanical switches (1m cycles)
- Customizable graphics on each switch provides for application specific requirements.
- Up to four daylight visible indicator LEDs per switch for status, mode and scaling
- Sleep mode available to reduce current draw on the battery.
- CAN J1939 2.0B communication protocol