Model E600 - Big Garlic Splitter
From Garlic Splitter
A hopper with a slatted conveyor belt feeds the machine. The garlic bulbs are split into bulblets between two belts, the distance between the belts can be adjusted. 7 alternating rotary brushes complete the splitting operation. A suction extractor removes the skins after splitting. There is a belt enabling manual finishing.
A grader sorts the bulblets (cloves) into 5 categories:
- smaller than 10 mm (waste)
- 10 mm to 23 mm (medium)
- 23 mm to 30 mm (large)
- larger than 30 mm (poorly split garlic)
- Machine power rating: 6 kW
- Voltage : 220/380 V three-phased
- Output : 600 kg/h
- The speed of the feed belt can be adjusted to adapt to the production.