Eagle - Model Atlas - Enclosed Trailers
Atlas enclosed trailers begin with the same sturdy undercoated chassis and frame as the cargo trailers but have spring axles and bias tires. Of course, all trailers can be customized to fit your needs.
- Frame: Steel tube main rails, 24' on center chassis, formed steel rear header, undercoated chassis, dust barrier/sealed sidewalls, safety chains welded.
- Axle & Tire: Spring Idler Axle w/4' drop, (electric brakes included on 7' wide & larger, 15' white Mod wheels), 15' sure trail bias tires.
- Exterior: .030 smooth aluminum exterior, seamless aluminum roofing, .080 mill finished extruded aluminum top wrap, .030 wrapped rear end, DOT/CSA lighting fiberglass radius front caps, aluminum fenders, sealed clearance lights, rear taillights mounted in corner post, injection molded license plate bracket w/ light, 24' vapor barrier wrap.
- Interior: 3/4' Advantech decking, 3/8' plywood liner.
- Doors: Aluminum door frames, double rear doors, dual sealed side doors (optional), camlock door latches, holdbacks on all doors, safety spring chains on all doors.