Earthway - Model 6.6 Gallon - Wheeled Sprayers
Easy to push sprayer with high-speed gearbox pumps solutions through a TeeJet nozzle for consistent applications. Three nozzle tips included for varying rates from 74 oz to 120 oz per 1000 sq ft allowing for a broad variety of uses, from anti-icing solutions during winter to pest and herbicide applications in Spring/Summer. Spray width is 2 to 5 feet depending on walking speed. Lever positions from 'transport' to 'spray'. While rolling in transport position, solution bypasses back into the tank, keeping solutions mixed. 6.6 gallon capacity, 5/8-inch stainless steel axle, and 13-inch pneumatic tires are just a few of the quality features of this Earthway Spray Pro.
The S25 sprayer takes the work out of spraying your lawn, sidewalk, driveways, paths, and gardens in spring, summer, fall, and for winter ice control. With a spray width of 2 - 5 feet (0.6-1.5 meters), and up to a 11,600 sq.ft. coverage, the S25 will make quick work when spraying herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, liquid ice control products, or fertilizers. The adjustable height nozzle will reduce the spray width for narrow banding operations. The 2-mode valve allows for either Transport or Spray operation and is selected high on the handle.
While in Transport mode, the S25 pump continues to operate agitating the material in the tank for a desired mixture. In addition, with the Optional Hand Sprayer (#TRG25), those spot treatments are done in a snap. The S25 includes three different nozzle tips of fine, medium, and coarse, for controlling your application rates within your spray coverage. Having a 6.6gal/25liter capacity self-agitating tank, the S25 will do the job of several tank sprayers and without the pain of carrying them in hand or on your back.
Featuring a ground driven pump with no battery to keep charged or maintain, the S25 operates at walking speed and pushes no harder than a small spreader. Designed for commercial use, the S25 will perform under the daily use by contractors, as well as the occasional use of the homeowner with equal results. When you need to apply a liquid in any season for any reason, the S25 is there to help put an end to the work.
- 6.6 gallon (25 liter) tank capacity with coverage from 4,400 - 11,600 square feet
- Ground driven pump means no battery to charge or maintain
- 13 inch (33 cm) stud type pneumatic tires on rust-proof poly rims
- Spray width of 2 – 5 feet depending upon walking speed
- Application rate varies from 74 oz to 120 oz per 1,000 sq ft
- 5/8-inch stainless steel axle
- Adjustable height nozzle provides variable spray width
- Self-agitating tank
- No load pull-back system
- 3-position height-adjustable handle for comfortable use
- 2-mode valve for Spray or Transport
- Easy to push high-speed gearbox
- Operates at walking speed and pushes no harder than a small spreader
- Includes 3 different nozzle tips of fine, medium and coarse, for controlling your application rates within your spray coverage
5-year manufacturer warranty against defects.