EASYPELLET is a micro-system designed for the transformation of waste from naturally dried and round-baled pruning into pellets to be burned for energy.
EASYPELLET it is extremely versatile because:
- It allows you to transform waste into pellets directly on the farm.
- It is a modular system that can be composed according to individual needs.
- Thanks to its compact size, it can easily be transferred to different work sites.
The STAGES for transformation into pellets:
- The pruning waste collected with the QUICKPOWER round baler is stored and left to dry naturally.
- After 3-5 months the round bales can be introduced into the transformation cycle, which involves an initial chipping with the BALECHIPPER. On average each bale is chipped in 60-90 seconds.
- The chipped pruning waste is collected in a special storage SILOS that can even hold 40-50 bales (equal to approximately 900-1.000 Kg. of dry waste).
- The storage SILOS automatically feeds the EASYPELLET pellet machine, which directly transforms chips into pellets with an hourly output of approximately 100-120 kg/hour.
The product obtained is collected in special bags that make it ready for use, storage, or transport.